Travel Sales Manager Jobs Detail
- Ref #:
Business Development/Sales Executive
- Job Role:
- Job Type:
$70,000 + Super + Company Car
- Post Date:
Travel Sales Manager - School trips
- Independent working role
- Mix of business development and creative itinerary design
- Monday - Friday
- Act as an account manager to your school portfolio
Travel Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Meet with school teachers to discuss ideas for school travel trips
- Conduct parent information sessions about the group tour
- Work with teachers to create itinerary with all ground logistics
- Liaise with operations team to gain costings
- Being the point of contact for schools for any queries
What skills are we looking for in this Travel Sales Manager?
- Currently working in a group travel, business development or retail travel consultant role
- Ability to do all aspects of the sales process including cold calling to new clients and presentations.
How to apply for this travel sales manager role:
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Phone Shadi Nazempour at C&M Travel Recruitment on 028221 8840
- For more travel jobs - www.candmrecruitment.com.au
- Vacancy reference SN53682
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form and submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)