Travel Business Development Manager Jobs Detail
- Ref #:
Business Development/Sales Executive
- Job Role:
Business Development Manager
- Job Type:
$65,000-$75,000 + Car + Mobile + laptop
- Post Date:
Travel Business Development Manager
- On the road visiting travel agents
- Salary up to $70,000 plus car allowance, quarterly incentives
- Global company going through a product revamp - great time to join the team
- Supportive open door management to guide you
Travel Business Development Manager Tasks:
- Creating and executing a travel agent sales and marketing plan with the end goal of gaining an increase of bookings.
- Complete product presentations to travel agents
- Attend travel expos and travel networking functions – be the face of this travel brand
- Assist your travel consultants in promoting your travel product to their client base with marketing collateral, local expos, educational evenings
Who are we looking for in this Travel BDM role?
Seeking an experienced Travel BDM in an existing role with established relationships within the retail travel sector
How to Apply for this Travel Business Development Manager role:
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Complete this short form and submit your CV then we will do the rest.
(Allowed file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)